Wanted: Graphics Designer for New Greeting Card Company

Wanted: Graphics Designer for New Greeting Card Company

Post by Brian Quas » Mon, 22 Jan 1996 04:00:00

A new greeting card company is seeking a creative graphic
artist to give their cards allure. Must be able to coax eye-popping
results out of our
in-house HP1600C. Chosen designer will produce original card
graphics based on themes supplied him/her by company owner.
Must be willing to work on "profit-sharing basis only" for
first six months. Final product must be PC-compatible.

"Resume" as subject). If your resume is on the Net, please
e-mail its URL.

Thanks in advance for every response.

Brian Quass

1. Graphics Designer/Web-Hosting company wanted

This may be a little off topic, but I figured this would be
a good place to post this

 I am looking for a designer/web-hosting company or a
designer who works closely with a web-hosting company.

Here is the deal:  I have a small e-commerce site that has
been online for a couple years now.  I need a designer to
update the site and a reliable web-hosting company to host
it.  The site runs well and seldom has any problems.  Plus,
I have a second site in the works.

The requirements are:

1) Someone who desires a long-term business relationship.

2) Someone who answers e-mails and phone calls.

3) Someone who is reasonably pricednot cheap but
reasonable.

4) Someone who is located in Colorado would be desirable,
but I WILL CONSIDER PEOPLE IN ALL LOCATIONS.

If you are interested or know someone who is interested,

Thank you,

Bill

2. Error opening file

3. DESIGNERS AND DESIGN COMPANIES WANTED

4. WTB: 3D MAX

5. VToaster NT and LW6.0?

6. New Designer Seeking Images for Company Web Site

7. Book Writing

8. WANTED: used/broken/new graphic cards

9. Digital and On-Demand Printing company to serve Graphic Designer's printing needs

10. WANTED: GRAPHIC DESIGNERS (WANTED)