Bugs in Matrox Millennium

Post by Marco Vera » Thu, 19 Sep 1996 04:00:00

The first version of Matrox Millennium have a bugs. How can i
determine these cards with bugs?

Do you have some problems with this card, expecially with the Samsung
17 GLsi Monitor ?

Please, reply me also with E-mail.

         ___________________________________

Bugs in Matrox Millennium

Post by Scott McDona » Sat, 21 Sep 1996 04:00:00

>The first version of Matrox Millennium have a bugs. How can i
>determine these cards with bugs?

I do not believe that is true.  You need to use a revised
version of their POWERDESK software.  You can get this
free of charge from their website:

www.matrox.com

Quote:

>Do you have some problems with this card, expecially with the Samsung
>17 GLsi Monitor ?

NO problems of any kind.

>Please, reply me also with E-mail.

>         ___________________________________

Regards,
Scott McDonald              Forte Agent .99e

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Note: e-mail address in message header is purposely invalid to
stop unwanted junk mail.

Advice given is without warranty and recipient assumes all risks.

Bugs in Matrox Millennium

Post by Andrew Stuar » Sun, 22 Sep 1996 04:00:00

The Matrox Millenium software drivers are packed with inconsistencies and
other weird things that you could call bugs I suppose.  Just make sure you
have downloaded the latest BIOS and drivers from their net site.

Andrew

> The first version of Matrox Millennium have a bugs. How can i
> determine these cards with bugs?

> Do you have some problems with this card, expecially with the Samsung
> 17 GLsi Monitor ?

> Please, reply me also with E-mail.

>          ___________________________________

Bugs in Matrox Millennium

Post by Andrew Stuar » Sun, 22 Sep 1996 04:00:00

The Matrox Millenium software drivers are packed with inconsistencies and
other weird things that you could call bugs I suppose.  Just make sure you
have downloaded the latest BIOS and drivers from their net site.

Andrew

> The first version of Matrox Millennium have a bugs. How can i
> determine these cards with bugs?

> Do you have some problems with this card, expecially with the Samsung
> 17 GLsi Monitor ?

> Please, reply me also with E-mail.

>          ___________________________________

Bugs in Matrox Millennium

Post by Ed Redon » Mon, 23 Sep 1996 04:00:00

>The Matrox Millenium software drivers are packed with inconsistencies and
>other weird things that you could call bugs I suppose.  Just make sure you
>have downloaded the latest BIOS and drivers from their net site.

>Andrew

>> The first version of Matrox Millennium have a bugs. How can i
>> determine these cards with bugs?

>> Do you have some problems with this card, expecially with the Samsung
>> 17 GLsi Monitor ?

I have the Matrox Millennium and Samsung 17 GLsi on a Win95 machine and have
absolutely no problems.

=== Ed Redondo ===========================================
The truth of a proposition has nothing to do with its
credibility.  And vice versa.

Religious practice is an individual's right; *not* a right
of the public to be imposed on other individuals.

Bugs in Matrox Millennium

Post by Alec Lem » Mon, 23 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Quote:

>I have the Matrox Millennium and Samsung 17 GLsi on a Win95 machine and have
>absolutely no problems.

 Ditto here.Except I have a Compaq Presario 1510 monitor (15").

Quote:>=== Ed Redondo ===========================================
>The truth of a proposition has nothing to do with its
>credibility.  And vice versa.
>Religious practice is an individual's right; *not* a right
>of the public to be imposed on other individuals.

********************************
 Alec Lemas                  |
    Retired from "The Cold"  |

Bugs in Matrox Millennium

Post by Ed Redon » Mon, 23 Sep 1996 04:00:00

>The Matrox Millenium software drivers are packed with inconsistencies and
>other weird things that you could call bugs I suppose.  Just make sure you
>have downloaded the latest BIOS and drivers from their net site.

>Andrew

>> The first version of Matrox Millennium have a bugs. How can i
>> determine these cards with bugs?

>> Do you have some problems with this card, expecially with the Samsung
>> 17 GLsi Monitor ?

I have the Matrox Millennium and Samsung 17 GLsi on a Win95 machine and have
absolutely no problems.

=== Ed Redondo ===========================================
The truth of a proposition has nothing to do with its
credibility.  And vice versa.

Religious practice is an individual's right; *not* a right
of the public to be imposed on other individuals.

Bugs in Matrox Millennium

Post by Hunu » Sat, 28 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Quote:>Reposting article removed by rogue canceller.

What is this shit that consistently keeps appearing ?!?!?!

                     ...:-=>> The freaking Mail Band <<=-:...

                      http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/3039

Bugs in Matrox Millennium

I don't know.

Post by Patrick D. Boon » Tue, 01 Oct 1996 04:00:00

> >Reposting article removed by rogue canceller.

> What is this shit that consistently keeps appearing ?!?!?!

>                      ...:-=>> The freaking Mail Band <<=-:...

>                       http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/3039

A rogue canceller (hacker) set up a program on the net that kept track of
posts in certain groups and automatically canceled them in the name of the
poster.  This happened in early Sept. Expect more of the same in the future
due to the massive security gaps in the Internet.

Patrick D. Boone

Bugs in Matrox Millennium

Post by Sandro Manci » Mon, 07 Oct 1996 04:00:00

On 30 Sep 1996 22:43:54 GMT, "Patrick D. Boone"

: A rogue canceller (hacker) set up a program on the net that kept track =
of

He's not a "hacker". He's a loser. BIG difference.

> [Striker] <  > http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/1233/index.html <

Bugs in Matrox Millennium

Post by Percepti » Thu, 10 Oct 1996 04:00:00

upfront : SORRY for multichannelposting !!!!

> I don't know.

> > >Reposting article removed by rogue canceller.

> > What is this shit that consistently keeps appearing ?!?!?!

As far as I know, the reappearing articles is a service to the usenet..
the rogue canceller was a rather successfull attempt to cancel the
majority of usenet postings for a day or 2, and the powers that be
decided to repost all the messages affected, even though they perhaps
only disappeared in their end of the world..
We will just have to ride out the wave.. After all it was only
approximately 17-20000 articles that got cancelled :)

 John Hinge - Perceptio ApS

Bugs in Matrox Millennium

Post by Steven Hok » Mon, 14 Oct 1996 04:00:00

> upfront : SORRY for multichannelposting !!!!

> > I don't know.

> > > What is this shit that consistently keeps appearing ?!?!?!

> As far as I know, the reappearing articles is a service to the usenet..
> the rogue canceller was a rather successfull attempt to cancel the
> majority of usenet postings for a day or 2, and the powers that be
> decided to repost all the messages affected, even though they perhaps
> only disappeared in their end of the world..
> We will just have to ride out the wave.. After all it was only
> approximately 17-20000 articles that got cancelled :)

It was fine for the few days that someone was trying to cancel
everyone's messages in bulk, but with this crap, you can't even cancel
your own message without it reappearing unwanted. I've tried to cancel a
message I had a mistake in, but this idiot's program kept reposting it.
VERY annoying.

--
--==Steve==--

1. Matrox Millennium and Diamond Monster (3dfx)

Hello World!
I have problem with Tomb Raider 2 with Matrox Millennium card and Diamond
Monster 3D in combination. The section "Laras home" (trail area) is working
find, but when I start the real game, the refresh rate is about 3 frames
pr. sec. I have installed Directx 5.00 and Diamond Monster drivers v. 1.09.
(The TR2 demo release worked fine). Is there anyone out there with the
solution for this problem?

SVol

2. Customised Cursors - backgrounds

3. Matrox Millennium & low resolution modes

4. 3dfx TexFormat, please

5. Matrox Millennium 3DFX

6. system tray icons

7. Matrox Millennium II

8. WebBrowser Print

9. Matrox Millennium for PC in Mac?

10. Matrox Millennium II Woes

11. To all Matrox Millennium users

12. Screen resolution 1280x960 with Matrox Millennium?