WANTED: Info on video cards

Post by Baba Z Buehl » Tue, 28 Sep 1993 12:52:40

i am currently looking into buying a new video board.  i need a VESA local bus card
and i would like at least 16-bit color in 800x600 mode.  speed is also very important
as i am working with several virtual-reality packages, as well as windows.

I am looking at the Diamond Stealth Pro VLB, the Diamond Viper (2M) and cards by
ATI and Orchird.  I saw a 3Meg Orchid card called the P9000(?), does anyone have
any more info on this?

Any info, expierences, likes or dislikes would be greatly appriciated.

Thank you,

     "The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous,
      the sensible man hardly anything."   --Goethe

1. video card info wanted

   I recently picked up 2 nubus cards and would like a little info on them.....

   1.  SuperMac spigot nubus ++ what actually do you use this for ??

   2. Rasterops video card ==  do I need special drivers for this card ??

a little would be apprecated.. Thanks

2. Redhat bug fixes

3. Could someone suggest a great video card 32 meg video card with video out

4. polygon modelling reorder??

5. 3D video card info needed (What Mac stuff accelerated, will Softwindows 4 see it)

6. Graphics card question...

7. video card info?

8. Preset Shapes

9. Need info on Video Card

10. Needed info - 32bit video capture card

11. Video Card info needed.

12. Video cards - info and opinions needed.

13. TIGA Video Cards Info needed