ANNOUNCE: Primary Image promise Barracuda IG this fall

ANNOUNCE: Primary Image promise Barracuda IG this fall

Post by Melanie Dymond Harp » Thu, 23 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Primary Image has indicated that the eagerly awaited launch of the
company's next generation PC-based image generator will be sometime
this fall.  A company spokesperson confirmed that the new product,
called Barracuda, offers greater performance capabilities and
simulation features than previously experienced on the PC platform.
Although Primary Image is already taking orders for Barracuda, it
will not be on general view until the I/ITSEC show in Orlando this
December.   Watch this space!

Primary Image web site: <URL:http://www.primary-image.com/>

1. ANNOUNCE: Primary Image promise Barracuda IG this fall

Primary Image has indicated that the eagerly awaited launch of the
company's next generation PC-based image generator will be sometime
this fall.  A company spokesperson confirmed that the new product,
called Barracuda, offers greater performance capabilities and
simulation features than previously experienced on the PC platform.
Although Primary Image is already taking orders for Barracuda, it
will not be on general view until the I/ITSEC show in Orlando this
December.   Watch this space!

Primary Image web site: <URL:http://www.primary-image.com/>

2. SwapBuffers() (win32) doesn't sync on Matrox G400

3. ANNOUNCE: BARRACUDA

4. Max. display refresh rate

5. FILM SCOUTS Announces FALL Broadcasts

6. Tool progammer needed

7. Trouble placing Illustrator images

8. Fall from deck - images 1 & 2

9. Looking for input on choosing an IG

10. Production IG

11. FWB Jackhammer+Barracuda Wide= 3MB/Sec +?????

12. OT - DPS Perception and 50GB Barracuda FS