Layer Palette has gone missing

Post by Embe » Thu, 07 Jun 2001 09:00:43

In PSP 7.02 I'm working on a file with 7 layers (learning to colorize)
and suddenly I can't get the Layer Palette back on the screen. It just
toggles on and off as a blue text notice on the status bar. I've tried
the 4 methods for "If layer palette is not visible" on page 193 of the
manual. Does anybody have some magic keystrokes to restore it?

Thanks, Ember

Layer Palette has gone missing

Post by Kris Zaklik » Thu, 07 Jun 2001 09:41:43

Shift-Ctrl-T. (In the Help file under shortcuts.) Most likely
you've dragged the layer palette off the screen somewhere.

> In PSP 7.02 I'm working on a file with 7 layers (learning to colorize)
> and suddenly I can't get the Layer Palette back on the screen. It just
> toggles on and off as a blue text notice on the status bar. I've tried
> the 4 methods for "If layer palette is not visible" on page 193 of the
> manual. Does anybody have some magic keystrokes to restore it?

> Thanks, Ember

Kris Zaklika              Jasc Software, Inc.                   The

Layer Palette has gone missing

Post by Embe » Thu, 07 Jun 2001 09:55:21

Just before you replied I found the answer in an old posting here but
thanks for pointing me to the HELP file on this subject.
Ember

Quote:>Shift-Ctrl-T. (In the Help file under shortcuts.) Most likely