Midnight Modeller

Post by Sven Weima » Sun, 27 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Hello!

Does someone know if there exists a version of the Midnight Modeller
for Linux? I think that I read something about that a few month ago.

And a second question: Does someone know what's up with the Version
3.0 of Midnight Modeller for DOS? The author shows Alpha Release 15 on
his web page since end of 1996.

Many thanks in advance.
Sven Weimann

Please remove nospam.-part in e-mail-adress for reply.

1. Midnight Modeller Author?

Thanks for all the replies so far!

Any idea where I can get a hold of Dave Taylor, MidNight's creator?

Thanks you

--
Stfan Viljoen a. k. a. Rylan
http://home.intekom.com/rylan/

F/EMS Dispatcher
Potchefstroom Emergency Services
South Africa

"We want you to be soldiers - deadly as long as you still have one arm or
one leg and you are still alive."
 - R. A. H. in "Starship Troopers"

2. Genuine Fractals

3. MidNight Modeller?

4. Wanted: IPAS distributor in Australia

5. midnight modeller?

6. Another request..

7. Where is Midnight Modeller?!? (Win)

8. Am I the only one frightened by those SNAPPY tv ads?

9. Midnight Modeller 3.0 for DOS

10. Midnight-Modeller Alpha on 22. August

11. Midnight modeller

12. Midnight Modeller Docs?

13. Midnight Modeller 3.0 Alpha 15