Anybody used "Snappy"?

Post by hu.. » Tue, 11 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Does anyone have a product report from personnal experience with this
item?  Interface problems, hows the resolution, usability, etc.  And,
has anyone tried to capture a page of text and successfully used an
OCR package on an image from this device?

Thanks,
        Hugh Niewoehner

|Hugh Niewoehner                 | FlightSafety International |
|Sr. Engineer - Avionics Systems | Simulator Systems Division |

|   My statements are my own and not those of FSI-SSD.        |
|    Whether I believe them or not is open to debate.         |