Help! - Can't find 1990 Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics

Help! - Can't find 1990 Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics

Post by Mike Fras » Tue, 20 May 1997 04:00:00

Hi, I'm looking for the following paper :

C. Ware and S. Osborne, "Exploration and Virtual Camera
 Control in Virtual Three Dimensional Environments"

As published in :

Proceedings of the 1990 Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics,
pp.175-183, March 1990.

Anyone know where I could find this on the web? No luck with
search engines I fear :(

Cheers,
Mike

1. Reservations for the 1990 Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics

Registrants for the 1990 Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics:

     I just received a note from our local arrangements coordinator
Vicky Hawken stating that only 112 room reservations have so far
been made at Snowbird. Snowbird will shortly release the balance
of the rooms reserved for the "1990 Symposium on Interactive 3D
Graphics". Please contact Snowbird immediately if you have not
already made reservations for the symposium (25th through 28th
of March 1990). Also, please contact others in your organization
who have also registered to let them know the status of room
reservations.

     Michael Zyda
     Symposium Chair
     1990 Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics

2. AVS/Uniras Conference

3. Change of Date, 1990 Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics

4. CGI Hardware in Israel

5. 1990 Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics: Call for Participation

6. Contract Web Design Instructor Sought - NY, NY

7. Call for Papers: Symposium on Spatial Data Handling, Zurich, 1990

8. ACM Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics

9. 1997 Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics

10. Call for Papers: 2001 SYMPOSIUM on INTERACTIVE 3D GRAPHICS

11. ACM Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics