Combining JPG's

Post by J.G. » Tue, 23 May 2000 04:00:00

I would like to make one JPG from multiple JPG's. Example, I would like
to take 2 or 3 different pictures (views) of an item then put the
pictures into one file (JPG). This will make it easier for me to place
item with multiple views on Ebay. What software will do this ?

Thanks for any help.
Jeff

Combining JPG's

Post by Chris M » Tue, 23 May 2000 04:00:00

| I would like to make one JPG from multiple JPG's. Example, I would like
| to take 2 or 3 different pictures (views) of an item then put the
| pictures into one file (JPG). This will make it easier for me to place
| item with multiple views on Ebay. What software will do this ?
|
| Thanks for any help.
| Jeff

If you mean put all the pictures together on one canvas side by side, then
most graphic programs will do this. Paint shop pro, MGI, Adobe, IPhotoplus
etc.

HTH

--
Chris M.

Confucius says:

War does not determine who is right; war determine who is left.

Combining JPG's

Post by Wayne » Tue, 23 May 2000 04:00:00

> I would like to make one JPG from multiple JPG's. Example, I would like
> to take 2 or 3 different pictures (views) of an item then put the
> pictures into one file (JPG). This will make it easier for me to place
> item with multiple views on Ebay. What software will do this ?

> Thanks for any help.
> Jeff

I usually use Photoshop.  Open two file windows, one with each JPG.
Resize the "Canvas Size" of one of the two images so it is large enough
to hold the full combied image. Then it is a simple matter to copy the
second file and paste it over to the first.

Admittedly, Photoshop isn't cheap, but most raster-based image processing
applications (software that lets you work with photos, JPEGS, GIF
files, etc.) allow you to do this kind of cut and paste in a similar
fashion.

Combining JPG's

Post by jame » Mon, 19 Jun 2000 04:00:00

> > I would like to make one JPG from multiple JPG's. Example, I would like
> > to take 2 or 3 different pictures (views) of an item then put the
> > pictures into one file (JPG). This will make it easier for me to place
> > item with multiple views on Ebay. What software will do this ?

> > Thanks for any help.
> > Jeff

> I usually use Photoshop.  Open two file windows, one with each JPG.
> Resize the "Canvas Size" of one of the two images so it is large enough
> to hold the full combied image. Then it is a simple matter to copy the
> second file and paste it over to the first.

> Admittedly, Photoshop isn't cheap, but most raster-based image processing
> applications (software that lets you work with photos, JPEGS, GIF
> files, etc.) allow you to do this kind of cut and paste in a similar
> fashion.

> --

you can do this same thing just, if not as, easily on Adobe PhotoDeluxe,
which isn't as expensive. as photoshop.