Vista board, need programming examples.

Post by Rich Min » Fri, 02 Mar 1990 06:49:00

We just received a vista board and need to get demo's up ASAP.  The
documentation is not good and contains _no_ example programs.  Does anyone
have examples that show how to program the row-table to display an image
and load the look up tables?   It is a very unique architecture, and does
not have the conventional frame-buffer and lut memory that most digitizers/
graphics cards have.
--

Vista board, need programming examples.

Post by kworr.. » Sat, 03 Mar 1990 00:20:00

I would be interested in getting a list of exactly what you
received as 'standard materials' and what you could (or did)
get as 'extra (meaning you paid extra) materials.'  This would
ideally include a list of software, hardware, documentation,
and other such goodies.

Of particular interest to me is the availability of library
routines which do much of the necessary grunt work.

Kurt J. Worrell                  USEnet1:    ihnp4!uiucuxc!ccvaxa!kworrell

**** Standard Disclaimer ****    BELLnet:    (217) 384-8500, x740

1. Topas/Crystal 3d/Vista boards... read this

I would like to enter in touch with anybody still working with AT&T
Vista boards and software like Topas, Rio, Crystal3d, etc.
I'm an italian professional in the graphic ground working on PCs and
Sun Sparcstation.
My name is Sergio Dall'Omo.

2. Register for Masters Classes noe

3. AT-VISTA board inquiry

4. Selection of cube edges for ticks and labels

5. Vista graphics board.

6. scanning and 3d objects

7. Vista boards on Apollos

8. AT&T Vista boards

9. need example programs for exam!

10. Need BCC examples of mode 13 programming.

11. Vista Pro 3.0 - Help needed

12. Help! VISTA driver for win3.1 needed