Computer-driven embroidery system driver/information?

Computer-driven embroidery system driver/information?

Post by Larry Huntl » Sat, 11 Sep 1993 01:41:49

    Does anyone have any idea how I would go about determining
    the data format used to control the X-Y motion of a computer-
    driven embroidery machine head?  (Specifically, the Melco
    EP-1.)  The simple-minded approach of calling the company
    and asking about interface manuals, etc., did not work
    well - resulted in their mailing me a brochure and a quote
    for a $37K digitization system.  I sort of suspect this to
    be similar to motion control used in a plotter driver, but I
    could be hopelessly mistaken.

    Any information or pointers to information about this or
    related machines (Brother, Pfaff, etc.) or even related
    topics (plotter drivers, general numerical control) would be
    greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,

    - Larry

--
          Larry Huntley           Logic Modeling Corporation

1. Need: Vehicle Driving Simulator Information

I am looking for a vehicle driving simulator and I am actually interested
in the bird's eye view the front road (perspective). I need it for
testing my vehicle road-following algorithm.

I appreciate if someone would give me some information or point me
some references about the simulator.

--gening yu

2. help: MacDrawPro (PICT) conversion to Coreldraw?

3. OpenGL level editor problem ??

4. DC for a DirectX surface or texture

5. Display Driver Driving me NUTS!

6. Lossless dBase JPEG image viewer

7. Cleaning CS2 bloat off my system drive

8. UPDATED Drivers For Panasonic LF-D311 DVD Drive

9. Fujitsu Announces New Multimedia Notebook Computer - DVD-RW drive

10. CFP VISUAL99 - Third International Conference on Visual Information Systems

11. QUESTIONNAIRE: Multimedia Information Systems in Traffic Safety