Looking for public domain softwares, experts or companies

Looking for public domain softwares, experts or companies

Post by Young W. Ch » Sat, 13 Mar 1999 04:00:00

We are trying to develop a fancy graphic/window system for our new real time
OS
and then need public domain software to be ported or experts for that.
A company which could help us out is possible.
Please give me some information about this, if there is anybody who could
give some advises.

Thanks,

1. Looking for public domain Ray Tracing program.....

Hi,
     I am new to ray tracing and I would like to get a public domain ray
tracing program.  I would appreciate if somebody gives me the internet
address of where I can get this program.  Hopefully it is a windows
program.

                                                            Thank you.

2. HELP for NumberNine drivers!!

3. looking for public domain CAD software for UNIX running X

4. FAQ? OGL Reference Books? Anyone? Anyone?

5. Looking for RIB import filter (public domain or commerical)

6. set background to transparent ?

7. Hidden Stereo Images - looking for Public Domain software

8. Looking for public domain SW to display gif on IBM-AT

9. Looking for public domain X hpgl previewer

10. Looking for Public Domain Vectorized Clip Art for DTP

11. Looking for public domain image processing suite

12. Looking for Public Domain CAD