Combine multiple TIFF files into one?

Post by Vikas Agnihotr » Sat, 08 Jan 2000 04:00:00

How do I combine multiple TIFF/JPEG, etc files into one multi-page file?

Preferably using a simple shareware image viewer?

Also, a TWAIN interface would be nice. Basically, I want to use this
with my scanner. Scan multiple pages and optionally combine N pages into
one to email/fax, etc.

Thanks,
Vikas

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Combining multiple files into one file (layers)?

Hello,

I use Photoshop 7.0 and have been using different versions of the program
for 4-5 years.

My question/problem is I have hundreds of images (.bmp files), all the same
resolution, and I need to combine them into one photoshop file (.psd)
seperated into layers.

Yes, I could open them all manually, and simply drag each image into the
new file, creating a new layer for each image, but I'm looking for a faster
(or batch) route.

I've searched around in the program looking for solutions.  The only way
that I see could possibly solve the issue is by using actions, then going
into batch mode with it.  Is there any other way or should I just try to
mess around with different actions until I find a way that will quickly do
the job?

Thanks in advance...

2. Auguste Rodin "The Thinker" Mesh wanted!!!

3. Single TIFF-Files to Multiple TIFF-File

4. ACTIONS - TEXT TROUBLE

5. combining multiple images into one

6. Wanted camaro.cdl

7. Elegent method to combine multiple pictures in one

8. repost - combine multiple xform transforms/anims into one?

9. (PLEASE HELP) How can I combine object in multiple layers into one (layer/object)

10. Combine Multiple images into one large image

11. Multiple single TIFFs into one Multi Page TIF?

12. Combine Multiple Graphic files into 1