gnuplot@cs.utexas.edu[Q] Class Libraries for diagrams

Post by dgkf-.. » Fri, 28 Jan 1994 03:02:16

Hello World,

We are currently investigating the existance of Class Libraries
in C++ to deal with various types of diagrams such as x-y, carpet plots
etc etc.
Does anyone know of such a library ?
It does not matter if it's commercially available or PD.

Maybe someone built something on top of gnuplot, xmgr ?
Any hints would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your attention
Johan Sellstroem

For SAAB Military Aircraft

Post by Nikki Loc » Wed, 02 Feb 1994 02:01:51

> We are currently investigating the existance of Class Libraries
> in C++ to deal with various types of diagrams such as x-y, carpet plots
> etc etc.

The "Available C++ libraries FAQ" is posted to comp.lang.c++ every month.

It is also archived on rtfm.mit.edu - ftp to rtfm.mit.edu, filename
pub/usenet-by-group/comp.answers/C++-faq/libraries.

Rtfm.mit.edu provides a public ftp service, and a mail server. To find out

containing the word "help".

--

trmphrst.demon.co.uk is NOT affiliated with ANY other sites at demon.co.uk.

1. Web page: http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~ifgw727/

I've just updated my image gallery with my latestest
IMAGINE PC renderings.  If you like CGI or are interested
in Imagine, you might want to check it out!

---------------------------Ruben Garza, Jr.-------------------------------
----Rendered Graphics, Babylon 5 and Misc. Stuff at----
                   http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~ifgw727/

2. Maya 1.5 - render to TIF question ??

3. TDDD Objs at cs.uoregon.edu?

4. Deathwing Terminator

5. cs.uoregon.edu (A body in the ftp?)

6. ms-dos shader compiler (.slo)

7. Contents of FTP archives, skinner.cs.uoregon.edu

8. Can I trap windows messages ?

9. lax330408@cs.com lax330408@cs.com gidget467@cs.com gidget467@cs.com lax330408@cs.com gidget467@cs.com lax330408@cs.com gidget467@cs.com

10. Page evaluation: http://www.cs.swarthmore.edu/~binde/soyuz/

11. www.cs.unc.edu/~eberly/index.html