7.02 Crop to selection problem

Post by Siriu » Thu, 31 May 2001 08:10:31

When I use "Crop to selection" in PSP 7.02, the new image has a very narrow
border in the background colour. Needless to say this is rather annoying.

I have not noticed this with other versions of PSP and I cannot find a way
to stop this occuring. Anyone else had this or know the solution??

7.02 Crop to selection problem

Post by Kris Zaklik » Thu, 31 May 2001 08:25:45

Make sure Antialias is not checked when you make the
selection. Also make sure Feather is set to 0. Do this
in the Tool Options Palette. This is described in the
VFAQ http://members.aol.com/psptopten/a10.html. If you
read it (http://members.aol.com/pnjnca/b1index.html)
you will save yourself a lot of frustration.

> When I use "Crop to selection" in PSP 7.02, the new image has a very narrow
> border in the background colour. Needless to say this is rather annoying.

> I have not noticed this with other versions of PSP and I cannot find a way
> to stop this occuring. Anyone else had this or know the solution??

Kris Zaklika              Jasc Software, Inc.                   The

7.02 Crop to selection problem

Post by Siriu » Thu, 31 May 2001 16:31:18

Quote:> Make sure Antialias is not checked when you make the
> selection. Also make sure Feather is set to 0. Do this
> in the Tool Options Palette. This is described in the
> VFAQ http://members.aol.com/psptopten/a10.html. If you
> read it (http://members.aol.com/pnjnca/b1index.html)
> you will save yourself a lot of frustration.

That seems to have worked. I was sure I had tried every combination in tool
options but I must have missed that one. So thanks for your rapid and
accurate answer Kris.

1. Problem with PSP 7.02 Selection Tool

After I updated the drivers for my ATI Radion 8500 video card, the
"drag outline" for the selection tool was no longer visible.

I reduced the acceleration to the recommended level, and I can now see
the outline, but it now leave a bunch of bogus lines on the screen as
the selection box grows.

What else can I try, to fix this?

2. Receiving data using a DLL-file ??

3. PSP 7.02 upgrade to 7.04 problem MSVCP60.dll?

4. WEB3D

5. Problem with PSP 7.02

6. Hardware setup for MAX

7. 7.02 Problem ????