Apple shake Rendering problem

Post by SAB » Thu, 17 Jul 2003 14:17:17

When I try and render a video clip that I applyed a effect to while
rendering after say 60 frames black horizontal lines appear across the
render window and on the finished clip.  I tried deinterlasing but no joy.
Advise?

1. Rendering Depth for Shake

I'm trying to render out a zfile to use as a depth map in a comp in
shake but I can't seem to get a decent result.

I'm trying to output a 32-bit single channel tiff, but I don't seem to
be having any luck.

I've generated 32-bit single channel zfiles, but I just can't seem to
output a valid tiff file (the headers seem ok, but the content looks
snafu'd).

Is there a sho command to convert from a zfile to a tiff without it
converting it to an 8-bit 3 channel affair ? Or what should I alter
the display line in the RIB file to to generate a valid tiff ?

Presently it's

Display "camera2Shape.z.0123.tiff" "tiff" "z" "compression" ["none"]

Is there something wrong with this ?

Thanks.

G.

2. Plane of a 3D Polygon

3. 3D Graphics Rendering Engineer position - Apple Computer

4. Plug in help

5. Apple vs non-Apple - help me decide please

6. Color Specific Magic Wand

7. apple problems

8. GLUT

9. Apple Multiscan 15 yellow hue problem

10. Apple Color OneScanner problem

11. Apple 15" Multiscan Monitor Problem

12. Apple Menu problem

13. Apple Color OneScanner/OFOTO problem