QuarkXPress

Post by Jason Sommer » Mon, 12 Oct 1998 04:00:00

I don't know if this message really pertains to this group put here it
goes. Every time I launch QuarkXPress 4.0 I get the open dialog box and
it asks for the "Auxiliary Profiles Folder". What is that and how do I
make it go away???
--
Jason Sommers, the Canary
Editor and Chief

QuarkXPress

Post by Gary Poland » Tue, 13 Oct 1998 04:00:00

It has to do with where ColorSync is placed now.  The folder now resides
in the System Folder and Quark is looking in the old spot.  Select the new
spot & everything should be hunky-dory.

> I don't know if this message really pertains to this group put here it
> goes. Every time I launch QuarkXPress 4.0 I get the open dialog box and
> it asks for the "Auxiliary Profiles Folder". What is that and how do I
> make it go away???
> --
> Jason Sommers, the Canary
> Editor and Chief

1. What are QuarkXPress and QuarkXPress Passport?

What are QuarkXPress and QuarkXPress Passport?

The layout and design choice of the world's top
publishers, QuarkXPress is available in 11
languages. QuarkXPress is more than just a
page layout software. An integrated publishing
package, QuarkXPress lets you combine
pictures, text, typography, writing, editing, and
printing -- in one application. What's more, this
program gives you total command over page
layout.

QuarkXPress Passport Edition

With QuarkXPress Passport, you can publish in
several languages with the same ease you've
come to expect when using a single-language
version of QuarkXPress(TM). QuarkXPress
Passport(TM), which includes all the features
found in QuarkXPress, gives you everything you
need for multilingual publishing in one
application.

QuarkXPress version 3.32 with ArabicXT for the Windows PC
platform at the new End user suggested price: US $695.00
plus shipping. QuarkXPress 4.0 Passport (QuarkXPress 3.32
w/upgrade to 4.0) plus ArabicXT 4.0 full Mac: $1,795 plus
shipping, insurance and handling charges.

Ask us about Layout's ArabicXT for QuarkXPress.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.

Free Demos are available on our site http://arabicsoftware.net

Best Regards,
--
G. N. Hallak           Microsoft-Islamic-Arabic-Software
AramediA Group         T 617-825-3044 F 617-265-9648

Boston, MA 02122, USA  http://aramedia.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. How can I put an object directly..?

3. Free meshes including Dilbert

4. QuarkXPress Passport

5. Telecommuting Opportunities available for Device Driver Developers

6. New QuarkXPress Now Downloadable!

7. A problem when I minimize a form window

8. importing html to QuarkXPress?

9. Problems going QuarkXpress to EPS

10. wtb: quarkxpress

11. QuarkXpress Troubles