Computer--->TV

Post by Conrad » Sat, 04 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I've seen various ads for connecting your computer display to a TV screen.
Digital Vision is being offered is offering TelevEyes for Mac and PC at $200.
Also, TelevEyes/SC for Mac at $150.

My question is how good are these present models? Also, where do they cable
into the Mac and TV?

Thanks,

Conrad Weiler
Camp Sherman, Oregon

1. PC->TV, TV->PC

I just finished using a product called `TViator' or `TVator' which
intercepts regular SVGA output and has NTSC and S-VHS output.

It seemed to work adequately but the resolution is limited to 640x480 and it
didn't seem to like accelerated video cards.

I think the cost is in the $300-500 range.  I don't have more specific
information since I borrowed it from a friend-of-a-friend.

/mark
--
EOF

2. help

3. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

4. Micrografx Suite Two

5. TV channel seeks Computer Graphics artists

6. How to make GLOW effect?

7. Mixing computer screen to TV set

8. 3DS rotations & angles interpolations

9. Inexpensive Computer-to-TV Scan Converters (summary)

10. computer to TV

11. TV/Computer Projection

12. Special Offer for Computer Illusion in Film and Tv

13. Computers, Digital Production,TV