Electronic Scanning, scans, terri hatcher, madonna,

Electronic Scanning, scans, terri hatcher, madonna,

Post by RealTek Creativ » Fri, 18 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Wouldn't you like to have your photos scanned, so you can send them
throughout the world?

RealTek Creative offers High quality electronic scanning starting at
$2.25 per scan. Scan a picture of yourself for a resume or portfolio, or
scan magazine pictures. Regardless, contact:

1. Effective Electronic Scans

Realtek Creative offers High Quality Electronic Scanning starting at
$2.25 per scan. (From 75-1200 d.p.i, over 400 d.p.i cost $3.00) We will
upload the finished product for free, or write to disk if you include
one.

For more information, contact:

Greg Guro
Realtek Creative

2. anyone suggest a good C++ wrapper for OpenGL?

3. Web recomendada en PC ACTUAL...

4. SCANNING Question: How to Achieve a Hi-res Low-res scan

5. Exporting from LW3d

6. Scanning - RSA\ - scanning.upl [01/01]

7. SCANNING Question: How to Achieve a Hi-res Low-res scan

8. Where can I get scans (ie pay x amout per scan)

9. Scanning B&W (TMAX) with Minolta Dimage Scan Dual

10. SCANNING Question: How to Achieve a Hi-res Low-res scan