WANTED: Mac Graphix Program for creating 3D buttons/Icons

WANTED: Mac Graphix Program for creating 3D buttons/Icons

Post by Yves Berthiau » Thu, 08 Jun 1995 04:00:00

Hello all,

I've been looking at awesome buttons on some webpages and I'd like to be
able to make some of my own.

I do own:   -Photoshop 2.5
            -Graphic Converter
            -tons of small free/shareware programs

Or is their a Photoshop plugin for that?

Email me *preferably* directly or...post to this group.

TIA

Yves Berthiaume

1. Windows program for this Mac program - icon combine

There is a nice utility at http://www.ittpoi.com/cci.html to combine two images into one to make (Mac) icons - I was wondering of there is something for the Win platform?
(PS - I use PaintShop Pro 6.02 so am guessing that I can't use that for it!)

2. Job Opportunity

3. Mac DTP student wants to know which 3D program is standard

4. How to draw NURBS curve.

5. GeForce3 and Z buffering

6. Help with printing using OpenGL/MFC

7. ICONS - CREATING ICON.DLL or ICON.EXE FROM *.ICO

8. Mac style button cliparts or actions to create one

9. Icon Program to Create non-standard Sizes