Brief Hello

Post by Edward J. Hall, Jr » Mon, 11 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Just letting Everyone know I am back listening in.  Have noted a number
of folks asking about format changes.  There are a number of free and or
cheap shareware programs available with multiple format change
abilities.  Polyview is only 20.00 and does a great job. Still learning
a lot as I go and always room to learn more here.

1. HELLO HELLO, CALLING ALL SCENIC/LANDSCAPE ARTISTS...

HELLO HELLO, CALLING ALL SCENIC/LANDSCAPE ARTISTS...

Greetings Artling,

THE ARTWALKER PROJECT is winning awards, getting great reviews, and
receiving more and more visitors.

So, why not surf on by to...

http://www.artwalker.com

...and scream in horror as you discover YOUR wonderful scenic art is not
on display for all to discover , enjoy, and (perhaps) purchase.

To rectify the situation, click on Artwalker Channel 4 (Submission) to
learn how to prepare your work so it can be considered for inclusion
within THE ARTWALKER PROJECT.

We look forward to hearing from you!

THE ARTWALKER PROJECT(tm)
Art To Explore(tm)
http://www.artwalker.com

Copyright (C)  THE ARTWALKER PROJECT 1995-1997. All Rights Reserved.
1.5 - June 27, 1997

--
When replying, please remove the 'z' from the return address. (An anti-spam technique). Thanks!

Q:2000

2. lw 6.x AA problem - download scene and help

3. 3D graphics

4. Uniras/AVS Technical Briefing day

5. How to identify a model..

6. Uniras/AVS Technical Briefing Day

7. UUUG Briefing Day: Gsharp/Web Edition

8. Uniras/AVS Technical Briefing Day

9. Montage Database - brief product announcement

10. Brief SIGGRAPH Synopsis

11. Q: Methodology/Requirments Brief for creating illustrations?