new colorization

Post by Fugitiv » Wed, 03 Apr 2002 01:21:22

on comp-graphics

greg

Greg

a few things....< http://community.webshots.com/user/fugitive02
It is a pity that, as one gradually gains experience, one loses one's youth
V.Van Gogh

new colorization

Post by Tvveet » Wed, 03 Apr 2002 06:02:26

I just took a peek, nice job Greg ; )

--
All outgoing e-mail scanned by Norton Anti-Virus2002

Quote:> on comp-graphics

> greg

> Greg

> a few things....< http://community.webshots.com/user/fugitive02
> It is a pity that, as one gradually gains experience, one loses one's
youth
> V.Van Gogh

new colorization

Post by Embe » Wed, 03 Apr 2002 06:09:23

On Mon, 01 Apr 2002 16:21:22 GMT, Fugitive

>on comp-graphics

>greg

The Tipp image is *very* lifelike Greg. I suspect you have discovered
the Color To Target tool :-)
Ember

new colorization

Post by Fugitiv » Wed, 03 Apr 2002 11:50:49

>On Mon, 01 Apr 2002 16:21:22 GMT, Fugitive

>>on comp-graphics

>>greg

>The Tipp image is *very* lifelike Greg. I suspect you have discovered
>the Color To Target tool :-)
>Ember

Yeah, color to target. More like assisfacis.
greg

Greg

a few things....< http://community.webshots.com/user/fugitive02
It is a pity that, as one gradually gains experience, one loses one's youth
V.Van Gogh

1. Possibly stupid question on colorization...

Hi,

Wasn't there a cable network in the US that used to run "colorized"
versions of old b/w movies? I guess they must have used some kind of
software for this. Is there any such software available for use on
microcomputers? A Photoshop filter maybe? Any info would be much
appreciated.

Andre

2. Looking for people who is studying Computational Geometry

3. Colorization???

4. Monitor colors vs. inkjet print colors

5. Help: looking for comic colorization software

6. wmf metafile & RTF tags

7. Colorization

8. How do I a fine grid size in Corel 7?

9. Help on Colorization techniques

10. Color Graphics and Film Colorization: Help Sought