Extreme 3D News Group

Post by Chris Stoff » Wed, 08 May 1996 04:00:00

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in starting up a newsgroup for
Macromedia's Extreme 3D (something like comp.graphics.apps.extreme3d). How
does one go about starting up a newsgroup if the response warrants it?

Best Regards,
Chris Stoffel

Keeper of "An Unofficial E3D Home Page"
http://www2.gol.com/users/cstoffel/E3D/E3DPage.html

1. Subject : News Composer can send huge news group address

Subject : News Composer can send huge news group address

Dear brothers and sisters,

I'm looking for a News Composer which can send huge news group address.
Commonly using News Composers like Outlook Express or Netscape only can send
up to ten address each time.

Does anyone get or know where I can get? Please send me e-mail to the
following address:

Many thanks!!!!

Jack So

2. 3D GUI programs for DEC-Alpha/UNIX ????

3. quick illustrator question...

4. 3D Wavelets and objects similarity measure!HELP NEEDED!!

5. Cloning tool for President!

6. 3D news groups

7. 3D-Studio news group