The invitation to cooperation in IT branch

The invitation to cooperation in IT branch

Post by Vladimir Yefremo » Sun, 06 Feb 2000 04:00:00

To whom it may concern:

      "US-CIS Bridge Inc." is seeking partners in computer industry.
Our company develops software in former soviet republics using
domestic programmers. Due to the small market opportunities in
such countries, our force does not have enough workload.
      We can use such resource to help others with their projects,
even projects with tight deadlines. We have hundreds of people
at our disposal right now and number may increase, if necessary.
       All our developers are highly qualified professionals in various
software development areas.

    We are offering you an opportunity to help us to find projects
for us.

        We are willing to discuss your commissions on individual basis.

Julia Mullens  - USA

Vladimir Yefremov  - Ukraine

1. The invitation to cooperation in IT branch

To whom it may concern:

      "US-CIS Bridge Inc." is seeking partners in computer industry.
Our company develops software in former soviet republics using
domestic programmers. Due to the small market opportunities in
such countries, our force does not have enough workload.
      We can use such resource to help others with their projects,
even projects with tight deadlines. We have hundreds of people
at our disposal right now and number may increase, if necessary.
       All our developers are highly qualified professionals in various
software development areas.

    We are offering you an opportunity to help us to find projects
for us.

        We are willing to discuss your commissions on individual basis.

Julia Mullens  - USA

Vladimir Yefremov  - Ukraine

2. Animation Viewers/Converters

3. AT&T Pixel Machine

4. Bach convert files to JPEG with CS

5. OpenGL with VB?

6. HELP : drawpixel and mipmap cooperation

7. info/cooperation?

8. Ulead + Canopus Cooperation on Real Time DV Raptor?

9. Xmas Animations with Cel, Particle, Branch, 3D, and Vector

10. Branch utility?