light spectrum in raytracing

Post by Lars Grob » Fri, 11 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Hi!

Which free raytracers (I only know the megapov-patch) supports spectral
light
sources? Are there patches for other raytracers, like radiance, which
enable
this? I wonder if these sources would change the images we produce
simulating
interior lights and materials...

Thank you, CU, Lars.

1. Please name me 16 colors from the light-spectrum

Hi,

Would you please point me to, or just quote me the
RGB values of at least 16 ORDERED color out of the
light-spectrum?

I hope/believe most of the people could distinguish/
tell these colors in their corrected order. (????)
They'll be used to colorize some data which are
quantized to (as many as possible) distinguishable
levels.

I thank you very much for your help

--
Nan-shan Chen, Pohlweg 47-49, 33098, FB14, Uni-Paderborn

2. Visio drawings of OIV scene graphs

3. handling spectra - true to light?

4. Printer and scanner recommendation

5. Visibile light spectrum to 256 colors

6. Can we play Video-CD on Mac?

7. How to draw visible light spectrum with WavelengthToRGB function

8. My 3D Light in fog demo - raytracing

9. Reflecting volume light on a raytraced material?

10. Volume Light and Raytraced Shadows