Looking for a printing software for WinXP

Looking for a printing software for WinXP

Post by Lionel Ch » Thu, 24 Jul 2003 02:54:20

I need to be able to print graphic files of various formats
(bmp,jpg,gif, etc) on my printer. However, I want the software to
allow me to select the size(metric) in which I would like to print the
graphic. It should also allow me to choose the distance from the edge
of the paper (top, left, right & bottom margins) that it should begin
printing from.

With such a program, you can print the graphic file at any size and at
any location of the paper. Oh yes! Talking about paper, you can also
set the size of the paper and it will adjust the number of sheets and
position of printing-that is why it allows specification of printing
margins.

I had one such program for Win9X,WinME but now that I've switched to
XP, I need to find another.

Looking for a printing software for WinXP

Post by SoftSpo » Thu, 24 Jul 2003 03:58:08

Corel Paint and Paint Shop Pro both allow you to define exact size and
location of the picture to print. And they both work perfectly under all
versions of Windows, from Win 9X upto XP

Post by SoftSpo » Thu, 24 Jul 2003 04:02:43

Corel Paint and Paint Shop Pro both allow you to define exact size and
location of the picture to print. And they both work perfectly under all
versions of Windows, from Win 9X upto XP

Corel Paint is commercial, Paint Shop is shareware, so you have the choice
regarding price-range.

Looking for a printing software for WinXP

Post by Motion Porti » Sat, 02 Aug 2003 11:14:47

You can use a free illustration software called Zoner Draw 3. It has a
good layout & printing capablity with page setup, size & margins. It
works in XP. Check it out www.zoner.com

Victor
www.motionportion.com

> Corel Paint and Paint Shop Pro both allow you to define exact size and
> location of the picture to print. And they both work perfectly under all
> versions of Windows, from Win 9X upto XP

> Corel Paint is commercial, Paint Shop is shareware, so you have the choice
> regarding price-range.

1. Looking for Color Printing Software

Help me !
  I'm looking for a graphic software which can do COLOR PRINTINGS and
works on X-window system.
I'm interested in printing my picture files--most of them are *.gif or
*.jpg types--by color printer.  But which software can I use for my purpose
and where can I get it ?
  The system I'm working on is RS/6000 and the printer is
"HP paint jet XL300"
  If you inform me , I'll be indebted to you !

2. Remove me

3. Flexo-Printing/Textile Printing Offset Software?

4. Vertical lines through controls on TToolbar

5. Seeking software that will print pixel grid on bitonal image

6. Painter 5.5 and LW?

7. Looking for a computer printer to replace 4 color printing

8. ACDSee 3.1 Display Problem

9. mosaic image-printing software ?

10. Software RIPs and Print Servers

11. Scans look great on screen but prints too red

12. Print large posters with this software and a Novajet plotter

13. need to print image to OCR software