librib.c for Think C

Post by Kevin M. Pag » Sat, 29 Mar 1997 04:00:00

I know it was discontinued, but does anyone know where I can get a copy
of the librib client library for the Macintosh "Think C"?   The Release
notes
in my MacRenderman CD say's that:
         "Pixar makes source code and object code for the libriblibrary freely
available to anyone interested." and says they ported the library to
Think C.
        I have BMRT on my SGI at work, but find I only have time to go through
the Renderman Companion at home on my Mac.

        Any information would be helpful.

Thxs.

______________
Kevin M. Page

Lead Artist
______________

librib.c for Think C

Post by J.A. Gutierr » Mon, 31 Mar 1997 04:00:00

: I know it was discontinued, but does anyone know where I can get a copy
: of the librib client library for the Macintosh "Think C"?   The Release
: notes
: in my MacRenderman CD say's that:
:        "Pixar makes source code and object code for the libriblibrary freely
: available to anyone interested." and says they ported the library to
: Think C.

I have the original librib from MRM and the one for unix; and both
can be compiled with Think C and MW IDE; but I guess you don't
want to pay for the full PRMan for unix just to get librib sources...

(I guess I could make a binary available; but I don't know if I'm
allowed to do that.)

--
J.A. Gutierrez E.                         http://www.cps.unizar.es/~spd

                                  =                         vu Najefuke
  I never saw the mornin' 'til I stayed up all night    (Tom Waits)