Red Dwarf clock face image....

Post by Lister, of Smeg » Sat, 13 Jul 2002 04:04:00

For those of you that like Red Dwarf (which probably aint many!) here's a
clock face image I did in psp7 that can be printed out;

Red Dwarf clock face image....

Post by LadyRayve » Sat, 13 Jul 2002 22:59:05

smegheads unite!!!!! I like your clock:)

Rayven

Post by Kris Zaklik » Sat, 13 Jul 2002 23:25:08

> smegheads unite!!!!! I like your clock:)

Do you know the derivation of the word, BTW? :)

> Rayven

> > For those of you that like Red Dwarf (which probably aint many!) here's a
> > clock face image I did in psp7 that can be printed out;

Kris Zaklika              Jasc Software, Inc.                   The

Red Dwarf clock face image....

Post by Sally Beacha » Sun, 14 Jul 2002 11:35:04

> > smegheads unite!!!!! I like your clock:)

> Do you know the derivation of the word, BTW? :)

YECH.

Not a *spew*,  it's a definite YECH.

--
Sally Beacham / www.dizteq.com
www.lvsonline.com / PSP, Filter Frenzy, Xara X

Red Dwarf clock face image....

Post by Lister, of Smeg » Sun, 14 Jul 2002 15:19:50

> > > smegheads unite!!!!! I like your clock:)

> > Do you know the derivation of the word, BTW? :)

> YECH.

> Not a *spew*,  it's a definite YECH.

> --
> Sally Beacham / www.dizteq.com
> www.lvsonline.com / PSP, Filter Frenzy, Xara X
> FilterMunky / www.psppower.com
> reply to sbeachamATdizteq.com

What? All that over a brand name for fridges? ;-) lol

1. Phantom face Image Program -like the police use - make faces from face parts

Hello,
i need a program to design phantom faces from face parts. Maybe
features to morph the nose or mouth. I know a old atari program but
how knows one for Pc.
The police use this programs for there phatom faces. Who knows a
program that do that job. 2d Program is okay 3d is best.
facemaking and maybe some attitudes and special signs like
hats,closers and so on....
I feel happy to here a advice!

Thanks
phil

2. Browser animation: turn off?

3. Help w/ generating clock face w/ CGI

4. POV T'N T No.9 (2/3)

5. Face red

6. Is 256 the amount of colors displayed simultaneously on an 8-bit Indy?

7. red face removal

8. (EG-UK) Diary of Graphics Events

9. Need help on display red triangle in a mesh face

10. Animate _YOUR_ 3d Images on a Web Page : Clocks with shapely hands ( Collaboration )

11. front-facing and back-facing faces

12. Animate _YOUR_ 3d Images on a Web Page : Clocks with shapely hands ( Collaboration )