MAJOR HELP NEEDED NOW - Intuos2 Tablet on the Mac OS X 10.2.1

MAJOR HELP NEEDED NOW - Intuos2 Tablet on the Mac OS X 10.2.1

Post by Craig Bla » Fri, 25 Oct 2002 10:27:35

This is probably a bit late for me to get a response back in time.

I have a Mac OS X 10.2.1 (on loan from apple - the flag ship dual
processor 1.25ghz ......) for an expo on "Teachers Celebrating
Teaching" at the Fremantle PAssenger Terminal in Perth.

Problem:
Can not install intuos2 tablet onto computer

Error message while installing the driver is:
there is an erro installing the driver

have tried the following:
1 - every different driver from the Wacom site - no luck
2 - copying and pasting the wacom application onto the machine
 - - -this just asks for the driver
3 - a different intuos tablet - still no luck
4 - tried a different brand tablet - no problem - but did not need an
install of the software, just a copy and paste into the application
directory.

Obviously seems to be a problem somewhere but have no idea where. Have
queried a number of MAc heads and gurus and none seem to be able to
come up with a solution. The machine is clean out of the box. Has
photoshop installed.

The strange thing is that I can use the tablet when connected but am
unable to run the program/control panels

question
could there be settings that prevent the installer from placing the
driver into the driver drectory?
I just want to pull all my hair out. I have an afternoon left to solve
the problem. So if you can please respond ASAP

1. - Major automotive website (Posted 23/10/2000 13:23:10.690)

seriousmonkey.com is set to revolutionise the global automotive
industry with a wide range of genuinely groundbreaking and innovative
Internet services benefiting business and consumers alike.

In order to support the hyper-growth expansion of our global operations,
seriousmonkey.com will shortly be looking for a number of high-calibre,
professional candidates to join our fast-paced and dedicated teams in
London and the Republic of Ireland.

To visit seriousmonkey.com or view our online job vacancies, go to
http://www.seriousmonkey.com

Frank Pottle
Managing Director
seriousmonkey.com

Article posted 23/10/2000 13:23:10.690

2. 3D Studio C.L.A.S.S.E.S

3. SymmetryWorks for Adobe Illustrator 10, Mac OS X

4. OpenGL Question !! Please Help

5. Maya 3.5 for Mac OS X 10.1.5

6. p4 rendertime question

7. Maya On Mac OS 10?

8. New Rhino 3D Tutorial

9. Gnuplot V 3.7.2 on Mac OS X 10.1.5

10. Intuos2 tablets...or tablets in general