Questions...Questions...

Post by Gary Piccal » Fri, 27 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Hello, I'm looking for some info on povwin3.1 & povlab40.

        I can't seem to figure out how to activate the ->pov-ray
    option in the FILE menu.
        Also, what are the "Path to specific Inc. & "User's INc.file" in
the environment settings used for?  If any one can answer these
questions, I would greatly appreciate it.

               Thanks,
                  G. Piccalo

1. Questions, questions, questions.

O.K. Since the 4014 is most likely a flop, I have one more question.
Does anyone know if they make graphic cards for vt100 terminals.
If so, how much do they go for, and where could I find one.
Vt100's are in vast supply around here, and although it is no VT240,
it will have to do.
Thanks.
-Gladiator

2. GL_EXTENSIONS

3. question, question, question

4. Good graphics job in misc.jobs.offered

5. Questions, questions, questions

6. Inkjet printers

7. questions questions questions!

8. HIGH GLOSS INKJET PAPER

9. Questions...Questions..

10. QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS!

11. question question

12. Renderfarm question - DVD question - Connection question

13. Question for UMAX Vista S-12 scanner users [SCSI-2 question]