Computer Animation 90 - Proceedings

Post by Nicholas Papadopoul » Sun, 21 Feb 1993 03:19:46

Hello everyone,
        I am trying to find the following proceedings that have some papers
of interest for my research.

Second workshop on Computer Animation.
Held in Geneva, Switzeland
On 25-27 April 1990

I would appreciate it if you could send me any information by email to the
following address :

Thanks in advance,

Nick

--

1. Computer Animation 90 Proceedings

Hello everyone,
        I am trying to find the following proceedings that have some papers
of interest for my research.

Second workshop on Computer Animation.
Held in Geneva, Switzeland
On 25-27 April 1990

I would appreciate it if you could send me any information by email to the
following address :

Thanks in advance,

Nick

2. How to resize a rotated rectangle??

3. Computer Animation 90 - Proceedings

4. OpenGL Buffering

5. Computer Animation 90 Proceedings

6. PNGImage Component for Delphi

7. Want to buy: Computer Graphics proceedings (~87, 90)

8. block rotation

9. SIG'90 Proceedings publication avail?

10. is SIG'90 proceedings available?

11. Graphics Interface '90 - Proceedings Ordering and ToC

12. Looking for Eurographics 90-98 proceedings

13. Save up to 90% on top of the line Computer Equipment