Mitsubishi DS-1000 camera question

Post by Dave » Thu, 15 Oct 1998 04:00:00

I was given a little Mitsubishi DS-1000 digital camera. It takes small
pictures (256 x 256 pixels) and I can open them in Photoshop 4.0 (no, I
don't have the latest version).

The camera's manual says that these pictures are color, but as best as I
can tell, they are black & white. In Photoshop, I use the color tool,
choose RGB, and move the cursor over the photo. The R, G, and B values
show the same values, always, wherever I move the cursor over the photo.
Does this mean that the photo is b & w? Or is there some color channel
(I'm a real Photoshop novice, so I may not be using these terms
accurately, here) that is not displaying?

How can I tell if these photos have color information in them, or whether
they are, in fact, black & white (in which case, I must assume that the
camera is malfunctioning).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave

--
Dave Carpenter
Sound Logic

Note: "From" address is invalid.

1. Mitsubishi DS-1000 camera question

[...]

2. unwrapping my skull model

3. Fuji DS-7 digital camera

4. What is NURBS ?? it is a 3D program??

5. Nikon LS-1000 Question

6. Conflict with WS OpenGL styles and WS_MAXIMIZE?

7. Question about Targa 1000

8. animation to Film

9. Pioneer VDR-1000 questions

10. Nikon LS-1000 Question

11. fire gl 1000 pro question

12. Max 1.2 with Fire GL 1000 Pro question