inviting you to visit my graphix site

Post by Be » Mon, 22 Nov 1999 04:00:00

please visit my graphix site if you have time, I welcome any of your
comments and feedbacks, thank you.

http://members.tripod.com/Lou_L/

Post by Bill Schnakenber » Mon, 22 Nov 1999 04:00:00

> please visit my graphix site if you have time, I welcome any of your
> comments and feedbacks, thank you.

> http://members.tripod.com/Lou_L/

I have a few comments:
1. Nice graphics.
2. The ubiquitous Tripod popups on each page are very distracting.
3. This is a PSP newsgroup.
   a. You didn't use PSP to make them.
   b. You provide no tutorials with which we can adapt to PSP.
4. What does this site have to do with PSP?

Because of items 3 and 4, this message does not conform to the charter
of this group and is therefore Off-Topic (OT).

--
Bill -
PSP Terrorist - D'Lanok de Caresk chapter - Anti-Troll Unit 235

Post by Gene » Mon, 22 Nov 1999 04:00:00

>please visit my graphix site if you have time, I welcome any of your
>comments and feedbacks, thank you.

Nice work,
My favorites are Book, CD, The Look and Revlon. Are any of these commercial
ventures?

For Your Information-
There is a Broken Link on your page. In your source code the link to your
cd.html reads:

 href=http://lou_l.tripod.com/cd.htm

It should read:

href=http://members.tripod.com/Lou_L/cd.htm