Convert multi-page TIFF to single file

Post by Ron Hirasa » Thu, 05 Sep 2002 06:21:34

Hello,

Does anyone know how to convert a multi-page tiff file into separate
tiff files?  For example: you have a 2 page file called TEST.TIFF and
you want to make it TEST.001 and TEST.002.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ron Hirasaki

1. Convert single page Tiff to Multi-Page Tiff

I have a large database of single page Tiff images. I need to convert
the single page images to multi-page images. I have not found a
program that can do this yet. I have thousands of these images that
this will be done with daily so batch processing is required.

Thank-you

2. Bryce v. Povray + modeller

3. Help convert multi-strip TIFF to single strip TIFF

4. 3D mesh operation: stupid question

5. Converting multi-page TIFF files

6. Reverse Aging 10 to 20 Years With HGH

7. Extracting Multi Page TIFFs to single

8. Multiple single TIFFs into one Multi Page TIF?

9. Extracting Multi Page TIFFs to single

10. Convert single page Tif images to Multipage Tifs

11. Creating multi-page TIff file from separate Tif files

12. Single TIFF-Files to Multiple TIFF-File