Prog To Print Font Samples?

Post by Jim Trascapoul » Tue, 03 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Hey all..I posted a while back and wanted to see if anyone had a great
program to print out font samples with. With some recommendations, I tried
The Typebook, but while I liked the 6-off and single-line printing
formats, it wanted to load the fonts into memory before printing. I have
over 150MB of fonts to track, so loading and unloading is a real pain.

Does anyone know of a font program that will let me print out all fonts in
a directory without having to load them into my system first??

Regards!

Jim

          Graphics Designer     Digital Systems Coordinator
            Big City Design     Chroma Copy Inc.
            Wheat Ridge, CO.    Denver CO.

        Web: <http://www.interealm.com/p/jtrascap/index.html>
                 3Your Stuckeys On The Infobahn2