Midnight Modeller 3.0 for DOS

Post by Sven Weima » Fri, 05 Sep 1997 04:00:00

>There once was this modeller available as shareware (Midnight Modeller 3.0)
>and I can't find it anymore.  The earlier version was a good modeller for
>DOS.  Then the 3.0 version came out - I tried it, but then had to make room
>on my system for something else, no I have a bigger hard drive but can't
>find the program.  Does anyone have a copy to e-mail to me?  Thanks...

The author decided not to complete V3.0 for DOS due to problems with a
graphics library and started the development of Version 4 for Windows.
Two weeks ago he put the first Alpha on his homepage. You can find it
at
http://www.directnet.com/~dtaylor/midnight/midnight.htm

Bye
Sven

Please remove nospam.-part in e-mail-adress for reply.

1. Midnight Modeller 3.0 Alpha 15

Hi,

I want to download the latest version of Midnight Modeller but it takes
an afwul long time which I don't have. aprox. 55 min. at a transfer rate
of about 0.2 Kbytes per sec. Are there any mirror sites that have the
latest version?

                                        Rob.

2. Xlib and double buffering

3. Midnight Modeller 3.0 Alpha

4. Can someone tell me where i can get SGI GL bulders for Visual C++ 5.0 By Microsoft

5. Midnight Modeller Author?

6. Visible point determination

7. MidNight Modeller?

8. problems with image formats

9. midnight modeller?

10. Where is Midnight Modeller?!? (Win)

11. Midnight-Modeller Alpha on 22. August

12. Midnight modeller

13. Midnight Modeller Docs?