Wacom tablet, mapping portions of the tablet....

Wacom tablet, mapping portions of the tablet....

Post by Jeremy Phillipp » Mon, 22 Jul 2002 09:15:33

I have a wacom intuos 6x8, and I was wondering if there is any way to map
specific portions of the tablet to certain keystrokes. I printed out the
Photoshop toolbar, and placed it under my overlay. Granted I could use the
shortcuts on the keyboard, but theres the novelty factor here, anyways I was
wondering if it is at all possible to map the printed out toolbar to the
respective photoshop toolbar shortcut keys... I looked in the wacom utility,
but I don't think they had this in mind.. If theres anyway to do this using
the wacom application i'd be much appreciated, barring that, any way under
Mac OS X...

Thanks in advance, and apologies if this has been asked before (I searched
on Google, but you can never be too sure)

1. Wacom Tablet: Which Mail Order Store stocks tablet?

Can some one please point me to a reputable mail order store where I
can buy a Wacom Graphire tablet? The store must be able to handle
international shipment as I live in South Africa.

The store's  Internet and/or email address would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

+-------------------------------+
Johann van den Berg
Centurion
South Africa

2. PermediaNT boards & 3dsMAX

3. WTB:graphics tablet==did you upgrade to bigger tablet==sell me your old one

4. Data Sensors in Inventor

5. Intuos2 tablets...or tablets in general

6. Printing with EMF drops characters!

7. Wacom Tablets

8. Wacom Tablets?

9. Difference in Wacom tablets ?