Combining pictures.

Post by A Skub » Mon, 07 Aug 2000 04:00:00

BlankAny body can tell me how I can combine several pictures on one page
using Paint Shop Pro? I have a program  Easy Photo Maker to do it, somebody
told me I can do it the same thing on my PSP. But I do not know how.

1. IBM PC Software to combine pictures

I'm trying to find software that will display one picture (gif, tif, jpg)
and allow me to bring another (smaller) picture in and superimpose it in
a defined area.  Example:  I want to take a camera (with a frame grabber)
and get a picture of a house on my screen. Then, I want to have some files
stored on disk (say, of a deck) and be able to scale the smaller picture
just a little and put it on some part of the house.  Or, get a picture of
the house and part of the yard and put a flower bed in the yard.  Can you
tell what I'm doing?  I'm trying to start a small business and sell the
customer on how it will look after I get finished.  Anyone know of some
software that will do someting close to this?  Hopefully shareware,
Freeware, or for a small fee.  I can't afford $10,000 for this software,
but, I might be willing to pay up to $1,000 or 1,500 depending on how well
the software performs.  The higher prices will be something that I will pay
if the software will allow me to put items (to scale) on the house
individually and construct a deck be major pieces: decking, railing, roof,
covering around the bottom of the deck that will allow me to see through
the covering, railing that will allow me to see through to the deck, a
flower bed that I can change mulches and them add the different types of
flowers (individually).

Any suggestions would be helpfull

Thanks

Charlie (trying to get away from a desk) Sampson
Newsgroups: rec.boats.paddle

Newsgroups: rec.boats.paddle
Subject: Paddling The New River in VA
I'm having a Bachelor Party in mid April and would like to go
canoeing down the New River in southern VA.  We will be camping along
the new river in McCoy, VA.  I was interested if anyone could give
me advice on putins and takeouts.  Also, the lenght of trips.
We are looking for 3 - 8 hr runs if possible.  Any info would
be appreciated.

Thanx in advance.
Jay Moore

Newsgroups: comp.windows.x

Newsgroups: comp.windows.x
Subject: X windows emulation software
My company is debating over whether or not to purcahse X emulation
software for 386/486 PCs.  My immediate response is NO!!.

I would like any comments on X emulation software, PLEASE.

I would also like comments from people who have used both
X emulation software on a PC and X Terminals.

Thanx in Advance.

PS  Should I post this to another newsgroup?

2. HDR images

3. combining pictures

4. which 3D scanner?

5. Combining pictures...help!!

6. Convert POV to ????

7. Combining Picture with Text

8. jmat - Gimp script to combine pictures together

9. combine JPEG pictures

10. Suggestions for combining scanned and digital picture wrt similar grain

11. Help with combining jpegs into one picture PS5.5

12. combining animal pictures