Rotating ROI

Post by #MOHAMED SAIFULAMRI BIN OMAR » Tue, 26 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi

How do you get the coordinates of the new ROI in a bitmap when you
rotate the bitmap 90 and 270 degrees?

In exact description...I have a bitmap in which there is a ROI. Now when
the bitmap rotates 90 and 270, the ROI also needs to rotate 90 and 270
degrress? Now the problem is there is a change in the window coordinates
when after I rotate 90 and 270 degrees? So simply rotating the ROI
coordinates basing on the window old center is incorrect? Or is it? I do
not know for sure. But then how do I solve this then? I have the
coordinates of the 4 ROI points that I have though based on the old
window before rotation.

Saiful

1. rotating ROI

Hi

How do you get the coordinates of the new ROI in a bitmap when you
rotate the bitmap 90 and 270 degrees?

In exact description...I have a bitmap in which there is a ROI. Now when
the bitmap rotates 90 and 270, the ROI also needs to rotate 90 and 270
degrress? Now the problem is there is a change in the window coordinates
when after I rotate 90 and 270 degrees? So simply rotating the ROI
coordinates basing on the window old center is incorrect? Or is it? I do
not know for sure. But then how do I solve this then? I have the
coordinates of the 4 ROI points that I have though based on the old
window before rotation.

Saiful

3. ROI on image

4. VCR capture

5. ImageVision: Performance using ROI's

6. PS training in NYC area

7. ROI Question cont'd.

8. Need four distinct gradient color schemes

9. ImageVision ROI question

10. Region of Interest ( ROI )

11. definition of 2-D ROI by cursor in VB5

12. : Rotating objects using OpenGL Rotate commands