IBM - Graphics converter needed

Post by Fred Muller Newt » Thu, 18 May 1995 04:00:00

I need a program which will convert CGM and WPG formats into AI or EPS.
It can be either DOS or IBM.  Please respond to me directly - Thanks

--

Frederick Muller,      Halsted Middle School Library
Librarian              59 Halsted Street               voice (201) 383-7554

1. For PC - a MAC to IBM graphics converter?

My school MAC scanner lab scans its pictures to a PICT format.  I have an
IBM.  Is there a utility that will convert these files to a PC format that
will run on my PC.  The school offers one, but it only runs on the MAC.
Thanks for the help
  "In the Declaration of Independence, it states that all men are created
                equal, but modern genetics proves that wrong."

2. Dotted/Dashed lines from color

3. comp.graphics.animation comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc comp.sys.ibm.pc.programmer

5. Need Mac Graphic converted to IBM

6. Apple 15" resolution switching problems

7. Needed: 32K color graphic for IBM PC

8. PS 2.0 or FiberFactory 2?

9. ibm gif viewer/converter

10. Titles for IBM+Converter"VGA-TV"

11. Need Graphics Converter Program

12. Need Graphics Filter Converter Program...(help! %-0

13. Graphics file converter code needed