3D graphics program

Post by Joh » Mon, 27 May 2002 20:18:50

Which is the the best free 3d graphics program?
I've heard about something called Maya but I know if it is
free or where I can find it.

John

1. PROGRAMMING OPPORTUNITY IN CAMBRIDGE - 3D GRAPHICS PROGRAMMING

Get on the cutting edge of application development in high performance graphics,
multi-user interaction, Windows 95 software and Internet/network protocols.

Join ONLINE ENVIRONS, INC.

Positions for Software Developer are available.  Experience in the following
desirable:

C++, Win32 development, network/client-server programming, OLE, MFC, 3D graphics
programming.

We are located at University Park in Cambridge, MA.  We offer competitive
salaries and a full benefits package.  Please send resumes to:

FAX:    617-225-0677

MAIL:     Online Environs, Inc.
          attn: HR
          38 Sidney Street
          Suite 350
          Cambridge, MA 02139

2. Info: Powerful scientific 3D graphics software for Ms windows??

3. Question regarding hardware and 3d graphics programs

4. Creating a frame around an image

5. NEED ADVICE: 3d Graphics Program

6. PS 7 key gen - PSkg.exe (0/1)

7. 3D Graphics programming problem?

8. my first watercolor

9. Page for review of 3D Graphics Programs.

10. Old timers: Describe *your* first 3d graphics program

11. Help wanted in 3D Graphics programming.

12. 3D graphics programming