lost .jpgs on zip drive using ulead software

lost .jpgs on zip drive using ulead software

Post by Karen Lehma » Mon, 11 Oct 1999 04:00:00

I have read the posts about making backups of important photos which I
will now do; and will probably go buy a CD Burner.  I was tweaking, naming
and running the slide show tool on ulead photo software.  I wanted to
delete only one photo and it deleted at least 30 without any move on my
part.  Would any undelete software recover it from my E (zip) drive?  I
would like to think "Revival" could do it?

Karen Lehman

                      http://www.help.com/

Post by defaul » Sat, 16 Oct 1999 04:00:00

> I have read the posts about making backups of important photos which I
> will now do; and will probably go buy a CD Burner.  I was tweaking, naming
> and running the slide show tool on ulead photo software.  I wanted to
> delete only one photo and it deleted at least 30 without any move on my
> part.  Would any undelete software recover it from my E (zip) drive?  I
> would like to think "Revival" could do it?

> Karen Lehman

>                       http://www.help.com/

Get Norton's utilities or just a copy of Unerase.exe if you don't want
the whole thing...Works great.....so does Microsoft Undelete.....

(Are you sure you didn't have all of them or group selected?)

dc