Animation Please Please Help

Post by Ben Habe » Thu, 04 May 2000 04:00:00

AnimationShop is unable to read AVI.Even though it could a few weeks
ago.I've tried reassocation and preferencencesThe association works but the
function doesn't. It won't build AVI's either.Only window and premier can
look at Avi.Any suggestions
The only thing that has worked in the past is a full Windows 98 reinstall

Animation Please Please Help

Post by xali.. » Thu, 04 May 2000 04:00:00

Quote:>AnimationShop is unable to read AVI.Even though it could a few weeks
>ago.I've tried reassocation and preferencencesThe association works but the
>function doesn't. It won't build AVI's either.Only window and premier can
>look at Avi.Any suggestions
>The only thing that has worked in the past is a full Windows 98 reinstall

What did you install/uninstall between the last time working and the
first time not working with AVIs?

Have you tried uninstalling AnimationShop and reinstalling it?

Did you do any kind of "cleanup" on your system, like deliting useless
DLLs?

Michael

1. PLEASE HELP HELP HELP PLEASE HELP

HELP!!!!

All of the sudden when trying to use my Kais power tools and Aldus
Gallery Effects on even the SMALLEST image it saya that It has
insufficent memory(RAM) to perform the operation. This started
happening all of the sudden with NO system changes made by myself.
I am running Photoshop 3.0.4 with win 95 and the updates to ensure
compatibility with 16 bit plugins. My Alien Skin filters seem to work
as do the Standard Photoshop filters

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!!!

Thanks in advance
Lenny Terenzi

2. FREE Computer Magazines Subscriptions !

3. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!

4. I'll do 3D work for nothing

5. HELP! Mixed-model Colormap setting PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

6. Math to render a large image?

7. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. 16 colors vs 256 colors

9. PLEASE NEED HELP WITH ALIEN BLACK BOX FILTER -- I BEG -- PLEASE PLEASE

10. Please,please,please help, with sugar on top

11. EnumEnhMetaFile Help Needed! (Please Please Please)

12. Help Please,,,,Please Help

13. PLEASE HELP ME -- Scratch Memory full -- PLEASE HELP!