Corel Draw problem

Post by Roger Hausma » Thu, 02 Aug 1990 07:47:00

Bob, if you're happy with what Corel puts on the screen for you, here's
a bit of advice (from a graphics guy... take it with a grain of salt):
You could possibly capture that hi-res screen image with SCR2GIF, a
shareware product. We have developed a process called HiRes-2-Slides
which will generate a brilliant, true color hires 35mm slide- we can
also then make color photographic prints or overheads...Roger Hausmann,
Kingdom Productions (713) 526-2331 or BBS: (713) 630-0553

1. Corel Draw: Problems Exporting & Pasting Graphics

I've got some line drawing in corel draw that I'd like to export to a Word
document.  However, when I perform a copy/paste, the graphic is converted to
a bit-mapped image and the print out looks terrible.  When I've tried
exporting graphics, it seems that the objects don't seem to hold their
relative positions well, i.e., draw objects appear to have moved.

Any help or common experiences would be appreciated...

thanks
ben lee

2. Clipboard

3. Corel draw problem - writing text

4. request plasma effect

5. Corel Draw problem

6. Q: Best fit for polyhedron in another polyhedron

7. Parts of corel draw objects/graphic are disappears in Corel Draw 6.0

8. kamus internet

9. Corel Draw 8 vs. Corel Draw 9

10. Corel Draw 8 Fountain Fill Problem - Problem.cdr (0/1)

11. Corel Draw 8 Fountain Fill Problem - Problem.cdr (1/1)

12. problem with printing graphics in COREL-DRAW 6.0

13. Problem with corel Draw V5