Left Side Of Layer Palette Missing

Post by Sia » Sat, 25 Jan 2003 07:27:48

The Left side of my layer palette is missing.  All I have is the
opacity portion.  Can anyone tell me how to fix this?  Thanks in
advance.
              Siam

Left Side Of Layer Palette Missing

Post by Trev » Sat, 25 Jan 2003 07:34:51

Quote:> The Left side of my layer palette is missing.  All I have is the
> opacity portion.  Can anyone tell me how to fix this?  Thanks in
> advance.
>               Siam

Put the cursor on the centre bar and drag to the right

Post by Kris Zaklik » Sat, 25 Jan 2003 08:35:10

> The Left side of my layer palette is missing.  All I have is the
> opacity portion.  Can anyone tell me how to fix this?  Thanks in
> advance.
>               Siam

Try the following recipes in order:
1. Look carefully to see if the divider between left and
   right sides of the Layer Palette is still visible. It
   may have been dragged too far to the left. If you can
   see it and grab it with the mouse, drag it to the right.
2. Follow one of the recipes in this link for resetting your
   registry, which may have become corrupted to cause the
   problem you are seeing:
   http://campratty.com/1faq/faqpages/b2.html#anchor114608
3. Uninstall PSP using the Add/Remove Software option in the
   Windows Control Panel and then reinstall PSP.

   for help with the issue.

Kris Zaklika              Jasc Software, Inc.                   The