correction return address MOVING SALE

Post by clark tradin » Tue, 13 Jul 1999 04:00:00

This is a Multipart MIME message. Since your mail reader
does not understand this format, some or all of
this message may not be legible.

--XX217F215E-002D217FXX

place 'remove' in reply section to be take on this list, opt-in only.

Our regrets we sent wrong  EMAIL return address for MOVING SALE
LIST CAN BE FOUND AT <http//home.earthlinkl.net/~exportman>

kind regards,
clark trading
2070 s. 7th st. unit b, san jose, ca. u.s.
011 408 947 8100

--XX217F215E-002D217FXX--

1. Mail reply problems (UUCP paths and return addresses)

Recently, I've read interesting articles or have received several pieces
of interesting mail.  Unfortunately, the return paths has been bad ones.
I've corresponded with other people (most recently Peter Neumann at
SRI) about this problem.  It only appears to be getting worse.  I feel
very bad about if someone sends me mail, and I can't get an answer to them.
For all of us: please figure out a return path or address if on the
Internet (in particular) and put it at the end of articles or mail
like a signature.

From the Rock of Ages Home for Retired Hackers:

  "Send mail, avoid follow-ups.  If enough, I'll summarize."
  {uunet,hplabs,hao,ihnp4,decwrl,allegra,tektronix}!ames!aurora!eugene

2. problem compiling gnuplot 3.6 beta336--part2

3. Gradient Use - Again w/ return address...

4. Bicubic intrpltn algo wanted

5. HELP! Return VXD Address @ Runtime

6. reading an engine output field??

7. Put images on film - CHEAP! (Address correction)

8. Tablet or trackball? What do you use?

9. Correction to E-mail address for FaceSaver help

10. SDFWA address correction

11. address correction

12. Myers Bridge Address Correction

13. cyberBODZ email address correction...