Teacher needs help/advice

Post by Bill Schnakenber » Wed, 19 Jan 2000 04:00:00

> Can't you just make something up?
> scg

Don't bother replying to this curt and useless response. The original
and this message was cross posted to 12 graphics groups and SCG is not
a member of this group. I clipped the other 11 groups from this
response.

--
Bill -
PSP Terrorist - D'Lanok de Caresk chapter - Anti-Troll Unit 235

1. Teacher needs help/advice

My high school graphics classes consisted of us laying out and producing what
the school needed. Flyers, tickets, pink slips, etc. In Junior high I worked on
the school newsletter and yearbook. Give them something productive to do. It is
also much more exciting to see your work being used around the school. And
that's what graphics are all about. Communicating.

2. Reading depth buffer & writing pixels.

3. Ymax and Ymin Question

4. Output resolution for Xerox?

5. Teacher Needs help, With scanning

6. search for render-software

7. Teachers Needed at Apple PTC New Delhi India

8. Need teacher for 3DMax - New York City

9. 3d studio teacher needed

10. Teachers needed to teach at Apple Centre New Delhi India

11. Teachers Needed for Apple Publishing Centre New Delhi