HELP: grapics card w SE/30

Post by Anders Lindbe » Sat, 20 Jan 1996 04:00:00

I'm using my SE/30 with an apple portrait monitor. The only problem is
that I only get B/W. I think the monitor should be able to handle
grayscales as well (correct me if I'm wrong). So my question is: are there
any graphics cards for the SE/30 that supports grayscales?

My current card is called Publisher 30 by Generation X.

I understan that there probably aren't any around in the shops any longer,
but if sombody could tell me which cards that will work, perhaps I could
get hold of a second-hand one...

Please help me!