PSP file format library

Post by Sum Gu » Tue, 21 Aug 2001 17:24:41

Before embarking on a library for reading PSP format, I thought I'd drop-by
this group and ask if anyone knows of any efforts (other than the linux GIMP
effort) which is publically available?  I need it because I'd like to use
the PSP layers to define data for collision boxes, center points, for sprite
graphics for games.
Private or newsgroup replies welcome.
Cheers
-
Andrew Davie, TwoHeaded Software

PSP file format library

Post by Jasc Softwar » Tue, 28 Aug 2001 23:04:30

http://www.jasc.com/specs/psp.asp
Do you have the specification? I don't know of any group efforts along these
lines.

Nancy
Quality Assurance Engineer

> Before embarking on a library for reading PSP format, I thought I'd
drop-by
> this group and ask if anyone knows of any efforts (other than the linux
GIMP
> effort) which is publically available?  I need it because I'd like to use
> the PSP layers to define data for collision boxes, center points, for
sprite
> graphics for games.
> Private or newsgroup replies welcome.
> Cheers
> -
> Andrew Davie, TwoHeaded Software

1. Programs that support PSP file format?

What other programs fully support browsing of full resolution PSP
files.

Reason for question. Have been given CD with couple of hundred PSP
format file images that I would like to manage, categorise etc - but
problem... I don't have PSP and would rather not install the trial if
I have to.

Have tried looking at them in Compupic Pro (latest vers) but they only
seem to show a 200x156 res picture (what looks like the embedded
thumbnail)
Are there any other programs out there that can read PSP images.
The files themselves are 1.4MB in size which dont add up.

I know this may not be a direct Paint Shop Pro app question but hope
someone can help.

Thanks

2. Benefits of 16-bit editing?

3. What's Best Graphic file format saved from PSP for inserting into Word

4. IS THAT A SWASTIKA OR...??? Stop this thread!

5. PSP File Format documentation

6. Model3DD model editing for Windows

7. question about .psp file format

8. character demo tape

9. psp file format...

10. Wanted: import/export of file formats ( commercial libraries)

11. Texture file formats, 386 texture mapping library...

12. Moving Image File formats libraries AVI, FLIC, RLE, Quicktime

13. File Format - icon libraries