BMP or ICO to emf or wmf

Post by Vivian Dergousof » Sun, 26 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I am looking for a shareware/freeware app that converts either an ico or
bmp file to a windows or enhanced metafile format. Anything like that
available anywhere ?

TIA

BMP or ICO to emf or wmf

Post by Gerhard Hube » Mon, 27 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

Quote:> I am looking for a shareware/freeware app that converts either an ico
or
> bmp file to a windows or enhanced metafile format. Anything like that
> available anywhere ?

PhotoLine 32 can do this.

--
Gerhard Huber

PhotoLine 32 Shareware imaging software Windows95/98/NT
http://www.pl32.com

1. TDBImage (ico, bmp, wmf, emf)

Hi,

You've probably heard this one before, but I am having a little
difficulty sorting through the  information I've found so far.  I am
trying to understand how (or whether) I can use TDBImage with EMF, WMF
and ICO file formats.  I'm using a Paradox for Windows graphics field to
store bitmap images.  Loading and saving bitmaps works fine, but I've
been unable to load or paste the other file formats.  Is this due to the
field type I'm using or the TDBImage component itself ? Or, possibly,
just the process I'm using to load the images ?  When I print the
bitmaps, the results are unacceptable (too small, poor quality).  I'm
hoping that the EMF format would produce a better quality printout.

Thanks.

2. Converting 24-bit images to unique palette...

3. ico, emf or wmf TO bmp

4. help

5. WMF/EMF to BMP?

6. New Retail Apps Almost Free! Sign Up Here!! ==>,

7. Again: Problem with EMF scale in Win 2000, now with code to create EMF/WMF

8. Saving API Drawings to a BMP or Converting from WMF to BMP

9. wmf & emf file formats

10. Source to make emf/wmf files

11. In Search of a vector EMF or WMF viewer/add-in

12. Difference between *.emf and *.wmf?